Here’re 3 tips on how you can successfully use aromatherapy to ward off everyday unpleasant aftermaths of the animal world. Continue reading “Animal Instinct… & Aromatherapy” »
So, what will you choose for your next drink?
…water… …maximises the effectiveness of your body:
- a glass of water after getting up helps activate internal organs
- a glass roughly 30 minutes before a meal helps digestion
- a glass before taking a bath helps keep the blood pressure low
- a glass before going to sleep helps prevent strokes / heart attacks
I know these things are often easier said than done. We all have days when we’re on the move and way too busy to breath, let alone remember to drink water at regular intervals! For some of us, old habits die hard. If you haven’t had the habit of drinking much water during the day in the first place, this little article isn’t gonna change your ways in an instant!
But even old dogs can learn new tricks! You’re making choices of how you treat your body every second. If you keep treating it with your old habits, how will your body serve you in 20 years from now?
Here they are: Continue reading “4 Much Less Obvious Benefits of Massage” »
4 ways a man on his own can use aromatherapy:
- Regular drinking of chamomile tea is great for prevention of gallbladder stones.
- The next time you have a nosebleed, soak a cotton wool bud or a piece of cotton wool in lemon juice [or neat essential oil of lemon if at hand] and insert it as far up your nostril as you can. Keep it there for 3 minutes while reclining your head and when you remove it, your bleeding will have stopped.
- Smelly shoes? If you confront this problem, drip a few drops of any essential oil – which if you don’t have at home is available from a pharmacy – on a cotton wool pad or ball and insert it into each shoe. This will take the odor away and make the shoes – and even the entire shoe storage space – smell nice!
- If your fridge / freezer is beginning to smell a bit ripe, wash it out thoroughly with your traditional cleanser in your usual way and then prepare a final rinse containing a few drops of Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, or Orange to leave a fresh, clean scent. Never add tooooooo much oil into the water – 3 drops to half a bucket of water are plenty. Add a splash of washing-up liquid to help the essential oils disperse properly, and then just wipe the surfaces.
If you are one of those types who spend a lot of their everyday life time sitting either in a car or at the desk, this will add incredible VALUE and BENEFITS into your life – if you choose to make it your own! Continue reading “5-step Neck & Shoulders Self-Massage” »
If your intimate life needs improving, it’s clear feedback pointing to something you’ve been doing to this moment. Your sex life won’t improve unless you take action to improve it. Placing the responsibility of improving it for you on others won’t get you anywhere either, so no excuse, you’ve gotta put yourself out if you wish to reap rewards. And here’re 19 answers to the question how. Even your doctor won’t tell you these and they don’t cost a penny / cent, so get them under your skin – and save yourself the embarrassment of visiting your doctor or burdening others! Continue reading “19 Things You Can Do for Free to Improve Your Intimate Life” »
Over the years of practicing massage I’ve observed that a large proportion of the Western men still doesn’t see any importance and benefits of massage. Although I fully understand that this may be due to social conditioning and the impact of the euphemism for unrelated activities that the word ‘massage’ has unfortunately become, I’m always determined to do my best to provoke a turnaround in this wasteful thinking. Continue reading “Benefits of Massage: Where’s the Happy Ending?” »
When calling around for a massage treatment, how do you know which one to choose? The facts are exposed here: Continue reading “Gentlemen, When Going for a Massage, How Do You Know Which Massage Is For You?” »