…water… …maximises the effectiveness of your body:
- a glass of water after getting up helps activate internal organs
- a glass roughly 30 minutes before a meal helps digestion
- a glass before taking a bath helps keep the blood pressure low
- a glass before going to sleep helps prevent strokes / heart attacks
I know these things are often easier said than done. We all have days when we’re on the move and way too busy to breath, let alone remember to drink water at regular intervals! For some of us, old habits die hard. If you haven’t had the habit of drinking much water during the day in the first place, this little article isn’t gonna change your ways in an instant!
But even old dogs can learn new tricks! You’re making choices of how you treat your body every second. If you keep treating it with your old habits, how will your body serve you in 20 years from now?
- 03/15/2012 • What Does It Take to Break A Habit?
- 02/14/2012 • How Are You Helping to Make or Break Your Intimate Relationships?
- 01/04/2012 • Who Gives High End Companions the Right to Claim Gifts?
- 11/26/2011 • How Are We Rethinking Prosperity at Current Economic Times?
- 11/11/2011 • The Test of Honesty: Take the Cash and Dash? Or Leave and Peeve?
- 09/29/2011 • Cannucktions: What Is It About Canada That Everybody Loves?
- 08/24/2011 • Where Are You?
- 08/17/2011 • How I Helped Toronto Police Catch a Criminal
- 06/27/2011 • A Tale of Two Cities: Toronto – London UK
- 08/17/2010 • Animal Instinct… & Aromatherapy