The obvious benefits of the beautiful art and science of massage are all over the internet. The 4 not obvious benefits of massage are:
One benefit of massage is that it’s an excellent tool for grounding. Grounding is being down to earth – this time literally, rather than figuratively. We operate best when connected to the earth = grounded. Most of us know the feeling of being ungrounded – it’s the feeling of having thousands of things rushing through your head at once, an overwhelm. If we move our focus down to the area around our navel, that busyness goes away. If we move our focus down to our feet and from there into the ground, that’ll give us even more calmness and stability. Grounding is a natural process. People who do sports all find grounding essential albeit they may use different words to call it. Massage is human touch and human touch of this type is very grounding, which is why many people fall asleep or into deep relaxing trance during a well done massage. When we’re ungrounded, we often feel scatty, disorganized, uncomfortable in our bodies, fidgety, unsettled. This breeds times when we can’t make ourselves to do anything and then feel guilty for wasting a precious day, but powerless to do anything about it. Some of us cope with this by comfort eating, others by comfort drinking [gallons of coffee or alcohol], smoking like chimneys, biting nails, getting high, or anything to escape. But all these things have consequences… Regular massage will ground us beautifully all over the body and provide a relaxing escapade. And its consequences are only positive!
Why do many men have gray hair? Because one of the causes of gray hair is tense scalp tensed up from stress. Regular head massage prevents scalp tension and enables blood to circulate freely and bring nutrients into the hair roots. This prevents the hair from withering and going gray – or falling out before its time. So regular head massage is also beneficial for delay of baldness.
Do allergies make your working life hell during the sunniest of days? Regular massage with the right essential oils can be very helpful for the prevention of allergic reactions such as hay fever, because the oils absorb into the blood stream and decrease the severity of the allergic response.
Trouble satisfying your women? Regular massage can be a major factor in improving your sexual performance. A lot of energy gets clogged up in the reproductive organs. Massage improves circulation and releases the blocks. Certain essential oils also strengthen the reproductive organs and thus improve their smooth running. What a benefit!
- 02/01/2019 • Independent Masseuse or Massage Clinics / Parlours – Which Is Better for You?
- 11/01/2018 • Why Men Shouldn’t Take Reviews Seriously and I Don’t Allow Them
- 08/01/2018 • How Can Men Always Have Enough Money for Their Pleasures?
- 05/01/2018 • Why Having a Companion or Mistress is Healthy for a Man
- 02/01/2018 • High Class Isn’t High Class Anymore
- 11/01/2017 • Why Aromatherapy Works
- 07/01/2017 • Did You See My Details on a Directory Listing?
- 04/02/2017 • Aromatherapy for the Corporate Man
- 01/29/2017 • Why the Commercial Side of Your Relationship With a Companion Is Crucial
- 09/11/2016 • Cultural Differences in Understanding High End Companionship
- 06/04/2016 • Would You Sleep Without Me?
- 11/05/2015 • Dangers of Unrealistic Expectations
- 02/16/2015 • When Not to Have Massage
- 01/11/2015 • A Tip for Guys Who Exercise
- 08/14/2014 • Why Choosing Words Carefully Will Earn You Respect