In 99% of cases
men go to independent courtesans, elite companions, mistresses, and “escorts” because they have problems, blocks, or conflicts in various aspects of life. They seek often illegal and dubious services covered under false terms to distract themselves from their problems and a deep void in them. Many men are painfully aware of their problems, blocks, but don’t know how to address them.
An even worse case is when men don’t know what they want in and from life. They then inadvertently keep these undeserving courtesans and other women in business by habit, without a reason they can clearly define. After the millionth attempt to find a soulmate they look at yet another website. They anticipate getting something wonderful and at good value for money… until they face the bitterly disappointing reality yet again. By that time they’re lighter in cash, time, NRG and…
…the vicious circle goes on.
Most of these men are poor communicators, hence their problems, blocks, or conflicts. And even the better communicators can hardly talk about them to their often dearly loved partners (or friends if they’re single). Thus men often find themselves isolated with their problems which only draws them to seek distractions. While there’s absolutely no social stigma about taking up coaching, there would be tremendous stigma – perhaps also fear and embarrassment – about a man confessing to his coach that he visits courtesans, companions, and ‘escorts’!
Coaching for men – the best of both worlds?
Kay-Lauren offers experience from her role as a personal development professional to help men realize that they can break the vicious circle. And they can do better things with their lives. This upscale companion and men’s coach brings light into the voids in men and without stigma! Her coaching specialisation is in Neuro-Linguistic Programming. NLP makes the coaching process richer, more powerful, and effective. That is because NLP uncovers patterns of physiology, language, thinking, and emotions that a coach without NLP training would not see and feed back on to the coached person.
All above and more is within the value of coaching for men
What will an NLP coach give you that a traditional coach won’t?
- Coaching will benefit you if…
- you call around, talk to many adult service providers, yet never get anywhere
- you click around the net, start corresponding with women, and then quit correspondence for no obvious reason
- you visit one adult service provider after another, yet feel emptiness every time
- you realize you’re stuck in this pattern, yet don't know what to do about it
- you find excitement in this vicious circle, yet feel exhausted, unhappy, void
- you don’t know what you want – you just want someone here now… to get away from the grim reality…
- you don’t know why you do this, you just do it
- you don’t care who it is as long as it is…
- you know that you're not good at making requests of people
- you know that you're not good at talking to women
- you don't know what you want from a woman, nor what you expect from an experience with a woman
- How will coaching help you?
ON THE LEVEL OF ENVIRONMENT:
ON THE LEVEL OF BEHAVIOR
- you can have coaching anywhere by phone or Skype
- you can have coaching anytime of the day, night, across the time zones
- you will save time, money, and NRG by not having to travel to me
- you can have coaching in the comfort of wherever you wish to be
- if you have coaching by phone or Skype, you won’t have the visual distractions of me. This way you can express even the most sensitive thoughts without feeling immediate predicament caused by my physical presence
- without visual distractions you can more clearly visualize your thoughts, strategies, and the concepts discussed in the session, which will enable you to extract and remember the learning from them
- what physical environments are you creating for yourself and others that contribute to your frustrated state, bad habits, and lack of joy in life without you being aware of it?
- how can you help yourself by making sometimes very simple changes to your physical environment?
- how does your perception of time influence what is and will be going on in your life?
- how does your past hold control of your present – and future?
ON THE LEVEL OF CAPABILITY
- during coaching you’ll discover what you do that positively and negatively influences you most and be at choice to make desirable changes
- you’ll discover the benefits of your negative behaviors. If there weren’t benefits to them, you wouldn’t be doing them. Something keeps them in place no matter how much you may hate yourself for doing them!
- as you learn the value of your positive and negative behaviors, you’ll understand how you can keep doing more of the positive and replace the benefits of the negative behaviors with ones that give you healthier / happier long-term prospects.
ON THE LEVEL OF BELIEFS AND VALUES
- capability = skill. A skill is a behavior that you’ve repeated so many times that it has become automatic and you may not be aware of doing it. For example, managing money well and constantly being in debt are skills.
- uncovering capabilities answers the question how?. How do you keep doing things that keep you unhealthy, joyless, frustrated, unhappy?
- how can you help yourself through the language in which you communicate with others AND yourself?
ON THE LEVEL OF IDENTITY
- what you believe you will achieve. And what you believe directs what you do. So what do you believe? Why?
- how do your current beliefs keep you stuck in the current ways?
- how could you reevaluate and learn from your current beliefs?
- how could you honor and learn from your past beliefs no longer valid?
- the realm of beliefs and values answers the question why?
- what do you value in your life now?
- what are your top three values?
- why do you value that?
AND BEYOND IDENTITY… HOW DOES EVERYTHING FIT INTO THE GRAND SCHEME OF LIFE?
- identity is who you are. This realm answers the question who?
- so who are you at this stage of life?
- who do you want to be?
- who are the people you want to surround yourself by in future?
- who are the people who drain your energy and whom you’d like to get rid of from your life?
- who would you like to be in 40 years from now? How will you get there? Will you?
- and who will you be if you change for the better? Who will you become if and when you shed the bad habits you had for years and become a new person?
- how will others perceive and respect you when you start going through changes?
- will you have to undergo major changes in your environment, behaviors, capabilities, beliefs, values, and identity?
- what will be the price of those changes?
- how will your public image be impacted?
- Coaching packages and cost
All coaching engagements cost the same as the rates listed here and start with a one-time 2-hour intake session. You will only need one intake session even if you return after a long break.STARTING PACKAGE: 16 weekly sessions of 30 minutes....extendable to.....LONG-TERM PACKAGE 1: 4 weekly sessions of 30 minutesLONG-TERM PACKAGE 2: 2 sessions of 30 minutes per monthfor 3, 6, 9, or 12 monthsAll fees will be accepted in advance in any of the listed currencies by cash or PayPal.
- Read about coaching and NLP
Beliefs: Pathways to Health & Wellbeing - R. Dilts, T. Hallbom, S. Smith
NLP & Health - I. McDermott & J. O'Connor
NLP & Relationships - I. McDermott & J. O'Connor
The 5 Love Languages - Gary Chapman
The Art of Systems Thinking - J. O'Connor & I. McDermott
The NLP Coach - I. McDermott & W. Jago
Your Inner Coach - I. McDermott & W. Jago