Most men would like to spend their finer moments with intelligent, smart, sophisticated women with perfect bodies, flawless skin, immaculate presentation, and no faults, but they wince at the prospect of paying for the privilege. They argue that they’re not interested in the commercial side of the relationship or that the commercial side inhibits them in some way. Well, most men don’t know what they want until someone who knows shows them. This article will show you why the commercial side of your relationship with a companion, courtesan, or mistress is crucial.
It’s crucial for 3 reasons:
- the money that you pay for her time is exactly the same as the money you pay a prostitute for sex or a salesperson for a house, car, or milk. Money is energy and exchanging money for something that you want in life = exchanging positive energy. The act of paying shows gratitude, appreciation, that you value what – or who – you’re paying for. You’re supporting the product, service, or person whom you’re paying to stay in business, thus give yourself more of what you want and make your world a better place. If you’re paying for a product or service, you’re supporting the business to [if it has the right culture] evolve and improve. If you’re paying a person (such as a companion, courtesan, or mistress), you’re helping the person to pay for her food, shelter, clothes, traveling – the basics of life so that she can contribute value to your life. It’s the same as giving money to charity, only with the difference that if you pay a companion, courtesan, or mistress, you know exactly where your money goes, while if you “give” money to a charity, you’ll never know where your money will go.
- The money that you pay a companion, courtesan, or mistress acts as a clear boundary of your relationship. Boundaries are necessary – fences make good neighbours. Every world-famous coach advises that people should establish clear boundaries in every relationship, be it professional or personal. Every person needs a home – their little patch of earth. A home has walls, windows, and doors which denote clear boundaries. Why do we lock doors, windows, and pull curtains even in buildings with a concierge? Because we wish to fortify our boundaries. We live in apartments because we want to be apart… Many men who wish to spend their finer moments with intelligent, smart, sophisticated women with perfect bodies, flawless skins, immaculate presentation, and no faults are married or partnered. And so are many of the women. So the commercial side is critical as a boundary that clearly denotes the relationship.
- If a man dates a mistress, the money that he pays her resolves the man’s conflict between him maintaining his independence in life and submitting to her commands. Of course, points 1 and 2 apply here too and beautifully complement each other.
So, you see? The prospect of paying a companion, courtesan, or mistress needn’t be all that intimidating if you view it from a more resourceful perspective. This applies to other currently intimidating or pressing aspects of your life. If you’d like to make them friendlier, you can do it with me.
- 02/01/2019 • Independent Masseuse or Massage Clinics / Parlours – Which Is Better for You?
- 11/01/2018 • Why Men Shouldn’t Take Reviews Seriously and I Don’t Allow Them
- 08/01/2018 • How Can Men Always Have Enough Money for Their Pleasures?
- 05/01/2018 • Why Having a Companion or Mistress is Healthy for a Man
- 02/01/2018 • High Class Isn’t High Class Anymore
- 11/01/2017 • Why Aromatherapy Works
- 07/01/2017 • Did You See My Details on a Directory Listing?
- 04/02/2017 • Aromatherapy for the Corporate Man
- 01/29/2017 • Why the Commercial Side of Your Relationship With a Companion Is Crucial
- 09/11/2016 • Cultural Differences in Understanding High End Companionship
- 06/04/2016 • Would You Sleep Without Me?
- 11/05/2015 • Dangers of Unrealistic Expectations
- 02/16/2015 • When Not to Have Massage
- 01/11/2015 • A Tip for Guys Who Exercise
- 08/14/2014 • Why Choosing Words Carefully Will Earn You Respect