Reviews used to be good – when they started being posted. And they still can be good – in some industries. But not in that of high end companionship. Why?
Firstly because reviews in the world of high end companionship are rarely credible. Men who hire high class companions don’t want to review them, because if they were to make the reviews authentic, they’d have to sign them – with their names. Which high profiler would do that? High profilers who hire high end courtesans do whatever they can to keep that reality quiet from the public, media, and paparazzi. Publishing a review online would fly in the face of this principle – if they were to publish it in their names. And who would do that?
Secondly because in the world of high end companionship most men and women act under different names, which in itself makes the whole game inauthentic and not credible. If anyone can give themself any name and sign a review with it, then where’s the credibility in writing the review if absolutely anyone, man, woman, boy, girl, or even a bot could be behind it? Moreover, how do you, the reader of the review, know that someone didn’t write the review because s/he was paid for it? There’re companies who employ people to write reviews on products and services they know nothing about. There’re people who ask their friends and relatives to write reviews on their businesses, like and follow them on social media, and record video reviews – anything to make themselves and their brands look better online. They know well that few, if anyone, will know that the reviews were done by their friend or relatives….
Thirdly because reviews commoditize. While posting a review on a product, which is already a commodity, would be acceptable – if we ignored what I said in the previous paragraphs, it’s impossible to commoditize your experience with a high end companion, because this experience is totally personal and so unique to you that it can’t be commoditized. It’s formed by you and her – two unique individuals who are irreplaceable and impossible to copy. It’s personal to you and since both of you are irreplaceable and impossible to copy, nobody else can create the experience that you two can. This is why your experience with a high end companion will never be a commodity. Nor will it ever be a service. Service is universal, far less (if at all) intimate, and far less personal than your experience with a high class companion.
People often ask me how I spread the word about the value that I add to men in this world if I don’t allow revives. I say that I leave it to their intuition to guide them. I encourage men to do their research, visit my official site, read what I write, how I operate, observe how I present myself, learn who I am from the articles on this blog, and let their intuition guide them whether I’d be right for them. And then – talk to me. Conversations bring people closer. And closeness is the most important factor of an experience with a high end companion. I’m limited in how much I can advertise my role as a companion due to its sensitive nature, the legal aspect, and the stigma that those who still don’t understand its true nature append to it. So the only way is to leave it to men themselves. You, dear reader, should do exactly the same with every woman you’re ever to pay again from now on.
And if you need help with fine-tuning your intuition, let’s start a conversation.
- 02/01/2019 • Independent Masseuse or Massage Clinics / Parlours – Which Is Better for You?
- 11/01/2018 • Why Men Shouldn’t Take Reviews Seriously and I Don’t Allow Them
- 08/01/2018 • How Can Men Always Have Enough Money for Their Pleasures?
- 05/01/2018 • Why Having a Companion or Mistress is Healthy for a Man
- 02/01/2018 • High Class Isn’t High Class Anymore
- 11/01/2017 • Why Aromatherapy Works
- 07/01/2017 • Did You See My Details on a Directory Listing?
- 04/02/2017 • Aromatherapy for the Corporate Man
- 01/29/2017 • Why the Commercial Side of Your Relationship With a Companion Is Crucial
- 09/11/2016 • Cultural Differences in Understanding High End Companionship
- 06/04/2016 • Would You Sleep Without Me?
- 11/05/2015 • Dangers of Unrealistic Expectations
- 02/16/2015 • When Not to Have Massage
- 01/11/2015 • A Tip for Guys Who Exercise
- 08/14/2014 • Why Choosing Words Carefully Will Earn You Respect
Comments are closed.