If you regularly exercise – especially in busy gyms – in 3 sets of 12, 15, or 20 exercises, you’ll be familiar with your brain going off course while your body is going through the motions of the sequence. Somewhere around halfway you suddenly realize that you’ve lost count and are now in a quandary about whether you’re on the 2nd or 3rd set, let alone which repetition you’ve done at the time of realizing that you’ve lost count! How can you prevent this?
Easily! Before you go for the next workout reliably learn to count to 20 [that way you’ve covered the number of repetitions whether they be 12, 15, or 20] in 3 foreign languages that you don’t speak. During your next workout use language 1 for the first set, language 2 for the second set, language 3 for the third set, and you’ll see how sharp your brain will remain on counting! The fact that you’re counting in a foreign language will force your brain to concentrate on the counts. If you count in foreign languages that you speak, counting will be more automatic than will be counting in languages that you don’t speak. But regardless of how automatic your counting be, your brain will still be forced to concentrate on the counts, thus won’t go off course! And you may even find fun in seeing how quickly you can think of the next count word and whether you can master the sequence of the count words more smoothly the next time you count in this language… After all, it’s a workout, right?:)
If you try and like this, you can get even more creative. Learn the counts in 3 more foreign languages that you don’t speak, and you’ll now have a stock of counts to 20 in 6 foreign lingos. Always vary the order of the languages. If you have only 3 languages in stock, you’ll be limited to only 3 variations of languages and that will soon get automatic too. If you have 6, you have more choices to play with. Again, it’s a workout, right?:) You can also add kinaesthetic counting – counting on your fingers. You don’t have to move the fingers, you just have to feel the finger of which the turn it is when its turn comes. Counting on your fingers will add grounding and support.
- 02/01/2019 • Independent Masseuse or Massage Clinics / Parlours – Which Is Better for You?
- 11/01/2018 • Why Men Shouldn’t Take Reviews Seriously and I Don’t Allow Them
- 08/01/2018 • How Can Men Always Have Enough Money for Their Pleasures?
- 05/01/2018 • Why Having a Companion or Mistress is Healthy for a Man
- 02/01/2018 • High Class Isn’t High Class Anymore
- 11/01/2017 • Why Aromatherapy Works
- 07/01/2017 • Did You See My Details on a Directory Listing?
- 04/02/2017 • Aromatherapy for the Corporate Man
- 01/29/2017 • Why the Commercial Side of Your Relationship With a Companion Is Crucial
- 09/11/2016 • Cultural Differences in Understanding High End Companionship
- 06/04/2016 • Would You Sleep Without Me?
- 11/05/2015 • Dangers of Unrealistic Expectations
- 02/16/2015 • When Not to Have Massage
- 01/11/2015 • A Tip for Guys Who Exercise
- 08/14/2014 • Why Choosing Words Carefully Will Earn You Respect