Finding a companion can be as exhausting as and perhaps even more frustrating than dating, because the prevailing attitude is that because you’re paying, you expect to get the perfect person and experience. Then if the person and experience does not turn out to be perfect, isn’t that upsetting? So how can you, the searching man, shorten the long-term costly process of trial and error and learn to prevent getting it wrong more times than getting it right?
When you go shopping for any high cost item, such as a car, house, yacht, or private jet, you won’t buy the first one you find without looking at the specs. You’ll do thorough research and question the salesman accordingly. Yet why do men not apply the same principle to hiring the companions who will cocreate their special and intimate moments? Companions can cost just as much as cars, houses, yachts, or private jets in the long term. And if a man is buying a car, house, yacht, or private jet with particular specs in mind for the item to be right for his needs, why should he not apply the same principle when seeking a companion? Isn’t the interpersonal dynamics just as important, especially if a man wishes to get intimate with his companion?
I often wonder how men can be courageous enough to make their choices based solely on the instinctual impulse rather than on a combination of the instinct and informed decision in this age of scams, conartistry, and ripoff worldwide in every industry – and especially in the one of companionship! If I were to look for any service, I’d definitely do thorough research on the service AND its providers. I have observed that many men don’t pay attention to what providers say about themselves in directory listings and on their websites. This lack of attention can be even more insidious, because if one doesn’t care about who he goes with, he can get into dangerous situations. After all, you don’t know who you’re about to engage with! Is she an addict to something? Is she trafficked? Does she even know that her ad is on the listing where you saw it? Or has her pimp listed her without her knowledge? Do you REALLY want to finance human trafficking?
How can men break the vicious circle of many men’s frustration in their hunt for the right companion?
- NEVER automatically assume [based on previous experiences] that every escort website you come across has empty promises written all over it. A few are very informative and written with the essence of this article in mind!
- Always be present in the moment when you find a directory listing you like and your instinct is telling you that this advertiser might be the one. Eliminate all distractions, sharpen your senses, focus on the listing, and read what’s written in its text once you’ve finished admiring the pictures. Then evaluate the information and start asking for additional information.
- Keep a scrapbook by your computer and write things down. Visual information is the most reliable!
The benefit to you is that you’ll be able to choose exactly who/what you want and what and why you don’t. Happy searching! Practise on my website – and let me know how you got on if you wish and dare!
- 02/01/2019 • Independent Masseuse or Massage Clinics / Parlours – Which Is Better for You?
- 11/01/2018 • Why Men Shouldn’t Take Reviews Seriously and I Don’t Allow Them
- 08/01/2018 • How Can Men Always Have Enough Money for Their Pleasures?
- 05/01/2018 • Why Having a Companion or Mistress is Healthy for a Man
- 02/01/2018 • High Class Isn’t High Class Anymore
- 11/01/2017 • Why Aromatherapy Works
- 07/01/2017 • Did You See My Details on a Directory Listing?
- 04/02/2017 • Aromatherapy for the Corporate Man
- 01/29/2017 • Why the Commercial Side of Your Relationship With a Companion Is Crucial
- 09/11/2016 • Cultural Differences in Understanding High End Companionship
- 06/04/2016 • Would You Sleep Without Me?
- 11/05/2015 • Dangers of Unrealistic Expectations
- 02/16/2015 • When Not to Have Massage
- 01/11/2015 • A Tip for Guys Who Exercise
- 08/14/2014 • Why Choosing Words Carefully Will Earn You Respect