Why do many men’s impulse choices of companion or adult entertainer bite them in the neck? Here’s a succinct account of the most frequent critical mistakes that you can avoid when selecting a companion.
1. They don’t care who they go with. Impatience, desperation, frustration, exhaustion, resignation, long-term suppression of pleasures, or various combinations thereof can drive this one. When the urges hit and they’re alone, these men want a babe to fall into their laps right away. So they surf, dial several numbers, and wait to see who responds… Have you been there? It’s human nature, right? The danger of this impulsive approach is that it will attract an equally impulsive company who will only care about the cash and treat these men exactly as they deserve to be treated. The vicious circle is feeding: they pay huge amounts for an awkward shallow soulless clinical restrictive cold harsh atmosphere, pregnant pauses, meaningless moves, and faking of pleasure to inflate their egos. [Hmmm, really?] Then these men get frustrated and later repeat the process… Years go by, cutting the precious time these men have on this planet… How is that fun? Wouldn’t finding the right fun partner who had all the traits of these men’s dreams be more fun? Besides, if a man calls me and doesn’t even know who you’re talking to, where you saw my number, what subtle message are you giving me? If you don’t care who he is to go with, why should I care about him? The message he gives off is subtle, but powerful and downright disrespectful. Does the fact that he’s paying entitle him to disrespect?
2, They don’t do their research. Many men don’t even remember where they see the details of the women they call. Again, impulse-driven human nature. Who cares about research? They want to have fun, right? But if you don’t do your research, how do you know what you’re signing up for? Associating with the wrong person could have tragic – in the worst cases even literally lethal – consequences for your health, career, family life, or life itself… Another benefit of doing your research is that you know what you can and can’t expect from the woman you’re about to get the connection that you’re buying from. You know what she will and won’t give you for your money. And you know you won’t be placing her in an awkward position by requesting things outside her level of comfort. Plus you’ll come across as much more respectful in her eyes if you show that you’ve made an informed choice about her! As with anything in life, prior planning prevents poor performance. Investing a few minutes in research on the pretty woman in the pretty picture that has caught your eye will pay you greater dividends than will be the amount you lose on her fee. I also recommend that you read this article – its gist is related to this topic.
3. They don’t know what they want. This one may sound crazy, yet is the most common. Even men who do care who they want to go with and do their research are often uncovered to not know what they want from their companion and even why they’re looking for one. Think about it: do you have clear criteria of selection of your companion? Do you know what you want from this person and from your relationship with her? What’s your goal of wanting to engage with a companion or other provider? To feed your ego? To blunt the emptiness in your life from which you can’t run away? To deflect your anger at something that happened earlier? To prove to yourself that money can buy you pretty babes who will dance to your whistle? Or to celebrate life and its finer moments? Or to have a stable consistent companion / perhaps lover / friend whom you can entrust things that your family nor friends shouldn’t hear? What do you want her to do and be for you? Get this clear in your head – perhaps even on paper – and your search will become much more focused.
I’ve aimed this article mainly at the low grades of the industry as that’s where this happens most prolifically, but have observed that there’s plenty of room for improvement in the high rungs too. If all men who are in my circle of friends and followers can have been selective about who they wish to invest in, so can you – if you’re one of those men who needs to learn this lesson of being selective at this time in his life. The added benefit of caring, doing your research, and knowing what you want is that your prospective companion or fun partner will view you as an intelligent being worthy of her time and NRG and thus your relationship will begin on good footing. And you should do all three things! After all, aren’t you buying some connection which should be far more intimate than are all other connections with all other people in your life? I’m happy to help you get clear about what you want, why you should care who you go with, and how to do your research before you go with them.
- 02/01/2019 • Independent Masseuse or Massage Clinics / Parlours – Which Is Better for You?
- 11/01/2018 • Why Men Shouldn’t Take Reviews Seriously and I Don’t Allow Them
- 08/01/2018 • How Can Men Always Have Enough Money for Their Pleasures?
- 05/01/2018 • Why Having a Companion or Mistress is Healthy for a Man
- 02/01/2018 • High Class Isn’t High Class Anymore
- 11/01/2017 • Why Aromatherapy Works
- 07/01/2017 • Did You See My Details on a Directory Listing?
- 04/02/2017 • Aromatherapy for the Corporate Man
- 01/29/2017 • Why the Commercial Side of Your Relationship With a Companion Is Crucial
- 09/11/2016 • Cultural Differences in Understanding High End Companionship
- 06/04/2016 • Would You Sleep Without Me?
- 11/05/2015 • Dangers of Unrealistic Expectations
- 02/16/2015 • When Not to Have Massage
- 01/11/2015 • A Tip for Guys Who Exercise
- 08/14/2014 • Why Choosing Words Carefully Will Earn You Respect