One of the prevalent reasons why I send nine out of ten men who approach me elsewhere is that I quickly discover that our union would highly likely end in a disaster because of the man’s unrealistic expectations. Here I list the most common unrealistic expectations that I’ve come across so that if you have them you can work them out before hiring your next companion or “escort” [yes, in today’s world there is a difference in the meaning of these two words].
1. Escort, companion, or partner, wife? If you’re looking for a partner or wife, don’t surf sites of companions or escorts. Albeit an exception can happen in a one out of a million cases, it’s not realistic to hope that the exception will happen to you. If you go into a relationship with a companion or escort with the mindset of looking for a partner / wife, your mindset and outlook will be incompatible from the start and bring bad vibes between you and the woman you approach. 99% of escorts and companions are in it for the money and you need to be realistic about this. Taking a second perspective may help: if you sold your body or time, would you welcome someone approaching you with the mindset of getting it for nothing from you?
2. I can’t afford the whole night… So you’d normally see her for a few hours and tell her how much you’d like to spend a night with her, yet you can’t afford the whole night? You’ll do better if you keep the fact that you can’t afford the night to yourself. 1. it cheapens your personal image – claiming poverty sounds unbelievable from anyone these days, let alone from a man who has money for seeing escorts or companions and who in the first part of the sentence expresses his dreams to spend a night with them. 2. you’re making yourself sound unrealistic right away. Actions speak louder than words. People are consistent in their patterns of behaviour. If you normally see her for a few hours, the likelihood that you’ll suddenly see her for a night is there, but very small. You’re not that extreme! So say what you mean and say things that are realistic if you don’t want to sound ridiculous and erode the dynamic in your relationship with her.
3. I want someone nice, but can’t really afford you… I don’t charge astronomical feels compared to what other people out there charge. Realize that if you pay peanuts, you’ll get monkeys – you won’t get nice for next to nothing. Cheap is cheap for good reasons. Though even if you could afford fees higher than mine, there’s equally no guarantee that people who charge crazy fees will be supernice. The world doesn’t work that way either. Your best bet is to do your research, apply your intuition when visiting a person’s official site, and evaluate whether stretching to x pounds / dollars / Euros / more will be a welcome investment for future if your intuition is telling you that the owner of the website captures your interest.
The saddest ‘problem’ usually turns out to be that if men have unrealistic expectations in one area of life, they’ll reliably have unrealistic expectations in other areas of life. As I said above, people are consistent in patterns of their behaviour. But there is always a solution – if we care to find it. Getting some good coaching is one of them. I’ll be happy to help – without stigma and embarrassment for you!
- 02/01/2019 • Independent Masseuse or Massage Clinics / Parlours – Which Is Better for You?
- 11/01/2018 • Why Men Shouldn’t Take Reviews Seriously and I Don’t Allow Them
- 08/01/2018 • How Can Men Always Have Enough Money for Their Pleasures?
- 05/01/2018 • Why Having a Companion or Mistress is Healthy for a Man
- 02/01/2018 • High Class Isn’t High Class Anymore
- 11/01/2017 • Why Aromatherapy Works
- 07/01/2017 • Did You See My Details on a Directory Listing?
- 04/02/2017 • Aromatherapy for the Corporate Man
- 01/29/2017 • Why the Commercial Side of Your Relationship With a Companion Is Crucial
- 09/11/2016 • Cultural Differences in Understanding High End Companionship
- 06/04/2016 • Would You Sleep Without Me?
- 11/05/2015 • Dangers of Unrealistic Expectations
- 02/16/2015 • When Not to Have Massage
- 01/11/2015 • A Tip for Guys Who Exercise
- 08/14/2014 • Why Choosing Words Carefully Will Earn You Respect